Tuesday, July 30, 2013

You shine

Good morning! Here we are, only one more day until we say goodbye to July. My daughter starts school next week already. Time is really flying by. And speaking of time..it's time for the sketch #65 reveal at Keeping the Best, and I have my inspirational page to share with you.
I used MME papers from the "Indie Chic" collection and the "Lime Twist" collection. The chipboard pieces are from the MME "The Sweetest Thing" collection -except for the word "shine". They all seemed to work so well together. All my layers were distressed with the Prima distressing tool. I matted the Lime Twist- Happy Go lucky together- on burlap after I messy punched the edges with a Martha Stewart  "Deco Fan" punch around the page. The flowers are a mix from Prima, Petaloo, and my stash. I used a Prima stamp with Stazon ink in "Midnight blue" on the background, then affixed Prima rhinestones in dark blue.
The ribbon and lace are also from my stash. I pleated the ribbon, affixing it to the lace as I went using my hot glue gun.
And here's the beautiful sketch we have to inspire you with, designed by Mistra Hoolahan
I hope it inspires you and you join us. I'd love to see your wonderful projects. Thanks so much for letting me share with you. Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! This is beautiful! A definite favorite. She is so adorable! Fantastic job Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Pure eye candy. Love the luscious layers and fabulous details! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete