Monday, July 1, 2013

With each new day

Good morning all! It's time for a new challenge at About a girl. We are challenging you to use the word "NEW" somewhere in the title of your page. How easy is that? Here is the page I created for the reveal...
 I used Prima's Romance Novel papers, dabbing a little gesso with a sponge to tone it down just a bit. Randomly masking with a small circles stencil and tangerine ink to help bring some of the peachy undertone out of the paper. The flowers are a mix of Prima and some from my stash. The metal elements are by Tim Holtz. The butterflies are Recollections. And the birdcage chippie is from Gina's Designs lasercuts. For the treatment on the birdcage I simply gave it a couple layers of gesso, then lightly stamped it with Color Box in Antique gold.
Thanks so much for stopping in! Hope to see you link your "New" creation with us. Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Michelle this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO GORGEOUS!! LOVE that cluster...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your layout is beautiful!! Thank you for inspiring me to continue to create outside my box!! (you may get this twice as my computer is acting funky!!)

    ReplyDelete