Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Keeping the Best sketch reveal #64

Good morning! Today I'm sharing the page that I've done for sketch reveal #64 at Keeping the Best. Here is the beautiful sketch we have to inspire you...
I used the Lyric paper collection by Prima for this page. I did some masking with two Prima stencils and thick texture paste to the background, but I left it white. I wanted the texture but I wanted it subtle. I used Tattered Angels Black Magic on the title chippie for contrast and just a bit of sparkle.
The vine with the small white flowers is by Petaloo called Lily of the Valley and the rest are a mix from Prima, Recollections, and some I found on my work table. I think they were on a flower bunch that I had picked up at Michael's and cut them off the stems.
Thanks so much for taking the time to let me share this with you today! I really appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, just gorgeous! Love the modeling paste and the awesome title work!

    ReplyDelete