Monday, July 15, 2013

My favorite love story is ours

Hello all! I'm glad you stopped by. If you're here for the About a Girl reveal please scroll down. Use Your Word challenge blog has launched with it's initial challenge. The challenge for you is to use the word "Story" in your title or journaling.
I used some older Carta Bella papers that I had been hoarding from a kit from Scraps of Darkness, and did a bit of random pinching, stamping, and masking to the background. The lilies and large red flower were won during a blog hop so I'm not sure who makes them. The silver heart charm I got  in an older kit from the Flying Unicorn. All the other embellishments are from my stash.
 
 For more inspiration head on over and see the fabulous projects the other DT members have created! I'd love to see you join us!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful layout Michelle. I love the rich colors and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, this is fabulous! Love everything about it Michelle! You are so blessed to have each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a romatic photo and layout! I adore all these embellishments and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the diagonal line created with those beads! The whole page is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete