Thursday, July 4, 2013

Spread your wings

Good morning! Keeping the Best sketch #63 has been revealed today and I'm sharing the page that I've created for the reveal
I used Prima's Fairy Belle papers for this page. The layers are matted on cardboard for dimension. I did masking on the background with the ledger mask by Crafter'sWorkshop and Shimmerz Texturez in Patina. The cute bird nest and resin bird are both by Prima. The lace, trim, and flowers are all from my stash.
And here's the fun sketch we have to inspire you...
Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your time. If you get the chance to play with the sketch remember to link up with us, I'd love to see your creations.

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome adaptation to the original sketch! I love your gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous layout and you have done a great job with the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! This is beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle! This is beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete