Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Days like this...

Hello there! Today I'm sharing the page that I've done for the very first sketch challenge at Scrap It With Attitude and also the July quote challenge  "Days like this" at A-Z Scraplets.
 I used papers from the Madeline collection by Prima.  The flowers are a mix from a Prima vine that I had cut up, some from my stash, and the two larger blue flowers I got from Lisa Duke. I added a few seed beads in my clusters and twined a pearl strand throughout to dress it up a touch. The door knocker is made by Fairytales.
I did just a bit of masking in the lower right corner to kind of mimic the tiny dots in the upper left corner.
And here's the sketch
 
Thanks for coming by! Hope you have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous layout Michelle! Such a pretty photo! Love all the blossoms and metal embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout once again Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!!! Love all the layering. Thanks for entering the A2Z challenge and I am following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful take on the sketch, and I love that door knocker!! So many wonderful details~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great take on the sketch .. and your floral cluster is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty as always Michelle!! I like the way you combined pink with light blue at this one! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Michelle! You absolutely ROCKED this sketch! Your layout is beautiful and so very creative. I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! how I love this color combo... Such a BEAUTIFUL layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!! Love all the flowers!
    Thank you for joining in on the A2Z
    Scraplets challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout. Love the punched and distressed edges.

    ReplyDelete