Friday, October 3, 2014

Wonderful for Reneabouquets

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my latest layout that I've created featuring products from Reneabouquets.com and Reneabouquets Etsy shop.
I have used FabScraps Steel Chic papers for this page. I started by distressing and tearing my background layers, tucking lace between the torn edges. Using a CW stencil and Prima chalk ink in Rusty Bucket I added a bit more color and interest to the background. Then I did some random stamping using Mix'd Media ink in Patina. Next I added some more texture using molding paste and Tim Holtz stencil Gothic (THS0026). I distressed the photo and adhered a piece of cardboard underneath for dimension. I then matted the photo with a couple pieces of the FabScraps paper that I tore, distressed, and crumpled a bit. I placed a baroque metal frame along the left of the photo with flowers tucked around it. On the right side of the photo I placed some of the natural cotton crochet lace with a few more flowers and one of the Memory Keeper butterflies. I love mixing metals with the softness of flowers. Then for a little bling I added pearls to the stencil design and clusters. As a finishing touch I dry brushed a bit of gesso around the page and embellishments.
Aren't those Butterflies simply gorgeous? I love the copper antennae. 
Products used from Reneabouquets.com  and Reneabouquets Etsy Shop are: Baroque Metal Frame,  Ranger Artist brushes, Memory Keeper Butterflies, Natural Cotton Crochet Cluny Lace 001
Thanks so much for stopping in! I really appreciate your time and lovely comments =) Hope you have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the flowers and the butterflies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Michelle! Love all the texture on the background and gorgeous embellishments!

    ReplyDelete