Friday, September 26, 2014

Let's Get Sketchy Fall Blog Hop


Hello and welcome to the Let's Get Sketchy "Hello Fall" blog hop!  If you have arrived here from Jenessa's blog welcome to the hop!! If you have stumbled across this by chance and want to play along then you can head back to the Let's Get Sketchy site to start at the beginning.  

The girls here at LGS are excited about the change in the season and thusly we are celebrating with a “Hello Fall” blog hop and giving away lots of daily prizes and a grand prize of a $25.00 gift voucher to Creative Embellishments.  To be eligible to win any of our hop prizes you will need to: 1. visit each designer’s blog, 2. leave some love on each of our design team’s blogs, and 3. follow each of their blogs. Each member of the DT will be sharing a Fall themed project for your inspiration.  To find out how to win our Grand Prize as well as lots of other giveaways, make sure you visit the LGS blog!

For your Fall inspiration I have created a layout using up some of my older Bo Bunny papers for the blog hop.
I can't wait to see your Fall creations! If you're a new follower to my blog please leave me your blog address in the comments and I'll follow you back. I also have a RAK that I'm offering to a follower from the U.S/Canada. If time allows I'll keep adding to it =) Hope you have a creative weekend!

And now you head on over to see what Connie has created for you.



32 comments:

  1. Michelle gorgeous LO - your clusters are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You are always so awesome with your flower clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous layout. I love all the beautiful details.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!! LOVE the misting and colors here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! Love the circle, and that picture is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! The photo is fantastic! Love the flowers and butterflies too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow very stunning page I love it....
    and new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh! This is just gorgeous!! I love fall and your photo is stunning. :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your LO is just awesome. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love everything about this - amazing photo, love the design, the soft stamping/inking, the pops of color from the butterflies and flowers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! This is absolutely stunning! LOVE everything about this Michelle, great Fall layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the random punches along the distressed edges are really cool. Not something I've seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Michelle! I absolutely LOVE your layout. Fall is my favorite time of the year, and you portrayed it beautifully here. I just love the photo, your title, and your entire design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow wow wow!!!!!!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the photo, the circles, the flowers.. just WOW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning page! Love the butterflies and flower clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The photos are gorgeous. I think it's very cool how you layered them. Where I live we see only a few trees turn colors like this. I love your flower clusters and butterflies. The vine encircling the photos are a very nice touch and frame it well. Great job. I followed you via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the twig circle, colors and well just everything! I'm a new follower. (I do not have a blog, but it is nice to know you would follow me if you could.)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous , gorgeous page Michelle. I love the colours and papers and the cool look with string around the fab photo...love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. There is such a rich and luxurious feel to your layout. The photo is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The photos are just amazing! Love the circle and the embellishing is perfect! I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Michelle, I think I won the prize from the Sat draw...? Please let me know! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a beautiful layout! I love how you made that circle!

    ReplyDelete