Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Always

Hi there all! I hope everyone got to enjoy the long weekend. Can you believe that it's September already? The kids are starting their fifth week of school, where does the time go? It's gone in a blink that's for sure.
Are you ready for a new sketch challenge? We have revealed our first fabulous sketch for Sept. at Stick It Down and here it is.
 And this is my inspiration page based off the sketch.
I started by giving the background a few random dabs of gesso using a sea sponge. While the gesso was drying I added splatter of acrylic paint in khaki and in white. After it dried I added my stamping using Glitz Design stamps and Prima chalk ink in dark bark. Once I had my tags, photos and embellishments in place I finished it up by adding a few more splatters.
Here are a couple close-ups. 

And now it's your turn and I'm really looking forward to seeing your projects based off the sketch. Thanks for taking the time to drop by, I truly appreciate it! Have an amazing day!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Michelle! Love how you used the key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! LOVING the flowers and the butterflies!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful layout! The sketch is beautiful and your take on it is superb, Michelle! I love it!

    ReplyDelete