Monday, October 27, 2014

The best things in life

Good morning! It's Monday and that means it's time for a new sketch reveal at Let's Get Sketchy. This week we have a fabulous sketch designed by Jenessa Franco. Here's the page I created using her sketch.
 I used some older BB papers to create this page. On the background I have done a bit of random stamping using a few different stamps and black Mix'd Media ink. I added more texture using texture paste and a Crafter's Workshop stencil.
And here's our fabulous sketch.
Now it's your turn! Remember to upload your projects using the week 4 inkinkz tab. I can't wait to see your creations! Have an amazing day!

4 comments:

  1. This is sooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors and all the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michelle! This is absolutely beautiful! I love how you scrapped the pretty photo! And thank you so much for your wonderful visit to my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete