Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hello October

Hi there everyone! Can you believe that we are midway through October already? Where does the time go? Today, I have the mid-month sketch and mood board from Colorful Creations that was revealed this morning and my inspiration page to share with you. 
I was inspired by the fall colors and all the textures in the mood board so I went with the fallish theme for my page. I used older Bo Bunny papers from the Forever Fall collection and a sheet from Farm House. On the background I've done some random stamping and punch work, then I distressed the edges. Before layering my photos I inked the edges in gold for some definition and a touch of sparkle. I was also inspired by the circular and wooden elements from the board so I created a few circles using a strand of burlap twine and added a few wooden buttons to my clusters. I finished my page off with splattering a bit of paint in Khaki and then added just a bit more in Gold.
 Here's our fabulous mid-month sketch for you.
And this is our mood board for you to pull inspiration from.
Remember you have until the end of the month to link your projects based off this sketch. I can't wait to see your takes. Thanks so much for dropping in! Have an amazing day!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Michelle. And another amazing photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful--every last inch...I especially love the right side border...the whole LO is just EXCELLENT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooo gorgeous! I love love love love the layers and the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page. The picture and papers go together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Michelle - this is stunning. Those colours are sooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your fall layout and the picture is just to cool!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fall page! I love the touches of pink together with the oranges and browns, your flowers are always so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this is really inspiring! What a stunning layout!

    ReplyDelete