Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Crisp Days of Fall


Good morning all! It's time for a new sketch reveal at Stick It Down and I have my inspiration page to share with you.
 I have used some older BoBunny papers for this page. I think they were from the Autumn Song collection. I started by stamping around the background with the Tim Holtz "speckles" stamp, and a script stamp, then a floral/leaf stamp from Glitz Designs around where my photo was going. Using the Tim Holtz "speckles" stencil and gold metallic paint I created some texture on the background, then distressed the edges.
And here's our fabulous sketch that I mirrored for my page.
Thanks so much for coming by and letting me share with you! Hope you have a creative day!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful Page Michelle !!! such an amazing palette of autumn! love it!
    Чудесная страничка Мишель!!! такая изумительная осенняя палитра! очень нравится!
    Has not found in the English version of the word "изумительная"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the distressing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is just gorgeous. I love the bright fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I really love those colors oranges and yellows, gorgeous fall colors, I love your design...Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I really love those colors oranges and yellows, gorgeous fall colors, I love your design...Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Such a beautifully composed page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous, Michelle! I love the warm feeling of your fall page! The photo is beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your techniques on your beautiful page!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete