Friday, October 24, 2014

Colorful Creations "Favorite Things" Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Colorful Creations My Favorite Things blog hop!  If you have arrived here from Nadine's blog welcome to the hop!! If you have stumbled across this by chance and want to play along then you can head back to the Colorful Creations site to start at the beginning.  
Make sure to comment & follow my blog in order to be eligible to win the prize!
I love adding details and interest into my pages. Some of my favorite things  are stamping, adding textures, layers, and of course flowers =) Here's my page showing these favorites.
And here's a few closies
Thanks so much for joining us on the blog, make sure you hop on over to Kerry's blog for more inspiration!
Make sure you make Colorful Creations your last stop on the hop to see how to win the wonderful prize up for grabs!

18 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love the two different background papers and those birdcages are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock with this theme! Great page! I love the way that you added layers and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo gorgeous! I love love love the flowers and butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, Your work is ALWAYS exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this! absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your page. It looks great! Love all the colors and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning L.O. Michelle - as always - and such a beautiful photo! I love all of your textures and flower clusters! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful LO! Love all the black.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty layout!
    New Follower ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful page Michelle! Love that little frame on the lower left!

    ReplyDelete