Monday, June 17, 2013

Wherever you are...

Good morning all! The reveal for Keeping the Best sketch #62 is here and I can't wait to share my inspirational page with you
I used the May Scraps of Darkness kit for this page, which was chock full of Authentique and Theresa Collins papers. I distressed all my layers then adhered them to a piece of cardboard for some more dimension. The flowers are a mix of Prima and some from my stash. The metal tags are also from my stash. For the chipboard compass I simply inked it with Merlot color box ink then sprayed it with Tattered Angel's in Red Velvet. I did some masking to the background with a tiny circles stencil and the Merlot ink. The rhinestones came in the kit and they are made by Prima.
And here's the fabulous sketch to inspire you...
I'm so glad you dropped by and allowed me to share with you! Hope to see you link up with us!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous layout Michelle! Your embellishments are beautiful and I love your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very beautiful page, Michelle! wonderful photo! loved the incisions on paper, interesting decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Michelle. This is fabulous! I love all the elements and the colors are so striking! Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete