Saturday, June 15, 2013

Inspire

Good morning! It's time for a brand new reveal at About A Girl challenge blog. This time we are challenging you to use bold patterns and colors in your project. And this is what I came up with...
The papers are made by GCD and I used two different Martha Stewart border punches for some messy punching around the background.  For some interest and added texture on the background I did a little masking with a Prima stencil and texture paste and added a few acrylic paint splatters in teal. The flowers are a mix of Prima, ManorHouse, Petaloo, and my stash. The Dusty Attic chipboard frame  I gave a couple coats of gesso using a sea sponge for texture, then a few light dabs with Shimmerz Dazzlerz in Gummy Beary Blue and then added some seed beads in teal. The metal title I primed with gesso then painted with the Shimmerz Dazzlerz in the same Gummy Beary Blue. I adhered it to my page with pop dots for dimension.
 Thanks for popping in for a peek! Hope you get the chance to join us! Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Really like Michelle! An amazing combination of colors! cute little bee on a flower - very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue & yellow color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo Michelle! Love the butterflies and the lacy border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Your layers and details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete