Wednesday, August 2, 2023

She wondered if she was dreaming for Reneabouquets

 

Good morning! It's hard to believe that we are in August already. Today I'm sharing my newest layout that I created for the amazing Reneabouquets.com using some gorgeous items from the shop. I will put a complete list with direct links below for your convenience. 

I started with a piece of paper from 7 Dots Studio for my base. I added acrylic paint splatters in Snow White and Sequin Black. It's a beautiful metallic black with just a touch of glitter to it. Once the paint dried I added a bit more texture using a Stamperia stencil with Tim Holtz Grit Paste in Crypt. I love the way it matched the paper pretty well while adding subtle texture to the background. Then I added some color to the background using Lindy's in C'est la vie Cerise to bring in the color from her dress. Next I created more texture using a Tattered Angel's stamp and black ink to the background.

Here are a few close ups of the details.
 
The bottom chipboard frame and swirls were embossed with All Night Media in Gold then randomly stamped with the same stamp used on the background from Tattered Angel's. The frame under the photo cluster was embossed with Stampendous Aged Ivory. I love the gold flakes throughout the Ivory enamel.

Thanks so very much for dropping by and allowing me to share this with you today! As promised here is the list of items from Reneabouquets.com with direct links.

Beautiful Board large victorian scroll border 

Beautiful Board Victorian Scroll Frame x2

Honey Roses and Leaves Mulberry Paper Flower Set

Peacock Feather Premium Paper Glitter Glass Dragonflies

Key Set of four Tarnished Brass Dream Metal Keys

Reneabouquets Birdie Darling Trinkets pack

Seafoam Glass Micro Beads

Beautiful Beads Hand Tinted Glass Patina

No comments:

Post a Comment