Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Sweet As Honey for Reneabouquets.com

 Good morning! Today I would love to share my newest layout that I created using some gorgeous products from Reneabouquets.com. I will post the list of products that I used with direct links below for your convenience.

I started with an older paper collection from Blue Fern and based my layout from the sketch below that I found on Pinterest. I just went a bit extra on my layout. I love creating layers and building clusters with embellishments. 

Here are a few close ups of the details. 

I filled a few spots in clocks with Buttercream Glitter Glass to mimic honey. Such a simple added detail, but I'm happy with how it turned out. 

As promised here is the list of products that I used from Reneabouquets.com with direct links.

No comments:

Post a Comment