Monday, July 31, 2023

Live Gently Upon This Earth for Reneabouquets

 Good morning! I'm starting the week off with a brand new layout that I created for Reneabouquets.com using quite a few gorgeous items from her shop. I will put a list below. 

I started with a piece of 49 and Market paper for my base. Using a Tim Holtz stencil and Distress ink in Soot I inked the background.  Then splattered it with water to take away some of the ink to give it that distressed look. I also added some splatters of acrylic paint in Black and White. 


For the twisted chain frames I simply embossed them with Ranger's Mixed Media Powder in Bone. The gears were colored in Lindy's Magicals Aged Copper. The Ivy Vines were just given a coat of white gesso.




Thanks so very much for stopping by and letting me share with you today.  Here is the list of items that I used with direct links for your convenience. 

Beautiful Board Large Twisted Chain Frame set

Beautiful Board Beautiful Bits-gears

Beautiful Board Ivy Vines Tuck Ins

Mini White Mulberry Paper Roses and Leaves

White Mulberry Paper Roses, Gardenias, and Leaves

Mulberry Paper Medium Leaves set

White Wide Floral Embroidered Lace

Tiny Treasures Delicate Beauty Butterflies

No Hole Pearl Glass Micro Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment