Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Epic For Reneabouquets


Good morning, my lovely crafty friends! Today I'd love to share my latest creation for Reneaboquets Etsy Shop and Reneabouquets.com featuring a bunch of goodies from the shop.
For this I used a mixture of papers from Marion Smith Designs. I have quite a bit of layering and texture packed into this one. I started my background  by lightly dabbing gesso in random areas, adding splatters of white and black acrylic paint, then adding more texture using the "ledger" stencil and texture paste. After adding more paper layers, tucking in a few embellishments here and there, I added a touch more stenciling. Once I had the majority of the embellishments in place I added touches of color to the background using Prima Color Bloom sprays before adding a few random pearls. As a finishing touch I dabbed a bit more gesso on random spots throughout the layers.
Here are some close ups of the details...
And here's my supply list from Reneabouquets with direct links to the shop:
And don't forget to enter the Reneabouquets Contest...
Fall In Love With Reneabouquets Contest With Giveaway!!
Reneabouquets goes hand in hand with adding those romantic touches to your crafting Do It Yourself Projects, and here is your chance to take home this Oh So Romantic Prize Package (pictured) featuring a few of those items!!
Rules:
1. Create a project (on or off the page) that features any product carried in the Reneabouquets.com Store or Reneabouquets Etsy.
2. Your project can be any style and does not have to be a Valentine's project.
3. Add your Project to this post by February 14, 2016. Deadline 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time Zone to be entered into the contest.
4. Check back on February 15, 2016 to see if you have won the random drawing. (Drawing is done on an unedited video to insure fairness)
5. Contest is open to U.S. Residents and International
6. Have lots of Fun!!!
Good Luck!!! Hugs ~Renea


Thanks so very much for coming by! Hope you have a creative day!

1 comment: