Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Cherish for Let's Get Sketchy

Good morning all! A brand new sketch has been revealed at Let's Get Sketchy and I have my inspiration page to share with you based off this week's sketch.
 I used papers by Blue Fern Studios with flowers, lace, and buttons from my stash. On my background I've done just a bit of stamping, followed by stenciling with texture paste. Then finishing up with a few splatters of white and black acrylic paint as well as a few splatters of  Blue Fern spray in Cotton Candy. I took the three photo design from the sketch and layered them just a bit closer together and mounted them on thin cardboard from dimension.
And here's this week's fabulous sketch...
Now it's your turn and I can't wait to see your takes! Thanks so much for dropping in! Hope you have a creative day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Your work is amazing! I love the photos of the baby's feet rapped in a heart shaped cloth! Thank you for sharing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete