Monday, February 23, 2015

Play for Let's Get Sketchy

Happy Monday morning! Are you ready for a new sketch reveal from Let's Get Sketchy? This week we have a super fun sketch designed by Brenshevia to get your mojo going. First, I'd like to share my inspiration page based off the sketch.
I had so much fun creating this page. I kept the design simple with just a bit of mixed media. As a bonus I got to use up some older Basic Grey papers and various wood veneers from my stash.
And here's our fabulous sketch for you this week.
I hope you get a chance to join us this week. I'm looking forward to seeing your takes on the sketch. Thanks so much for coming by! Have a creative day!

3 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photo and the flowers!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is so cute, really fits the theme of circles/bubbles! love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this one Michelle.
    The bubbles you made match so perfect with this photo!

    ReplyDelete