Monday, February 9, 2015

Always In My Heart

Good morning all! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It's Monday and that means it's time for a new sketch reveal at Let's Get Sketchy. Here's my inspiration page based off this week's sketch.
With Valentine's Day right around the corner I chose to use Words of Love collection by Carta Bella. I'm still in clean & simple mode so I kept my embellishing to a minimum, I wanted the photos of my daughter to stay the focal point of my page. I love the simplicity of this page, and they slide into the album so much easier. 
Here's our beautiful sketch this week, which I flipped.
Now it's your turn to work the sketch. I hope you get a chance to join us. I'd love to see your takes. Thanks so much for dropping in for a peek. Hope you have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment