Monday, November 10, 2014

Together

Good morning and happy Monday all! It's time for a new sketch reveal at Let's Get Sketchy. So today I'm sharing my inspiration page based off this week's fabulous sketch.
I used KaiserCraft's Key To My Heart collection for this page. On the background I've done some stamping and stenciling, as well as some sloppy punch work. Then I distressed all my layers, mounting the layers under my photos on a thin piece of cardboard for a bit more dimension. The large flower and flair are from Prima, all the other flowers, buttons, and pearls are from my stash. I colored my wooden title with a couple different inks trying to get a bit of a mottled, aged look. As a finishing touch I thinned down some gesso and gave the page a few splatters with a fan brush. I'm pretty happy with the results. I hope you like it =)
And here's our fabulous sketch this week designed by Laura Whitaker.
Now it's your turn to work the sketch. I can't wait to see your projects. Remember you have until Nov. 30th to link your creations up. Thanks so much for dropping in! Have a creative day!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Michelle !!! made with soul and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the layers and the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Michelle! Great photo! All the pretty blossoms and butterflies look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete