Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Love Always

Good morning all! Today I have a page to share that I created using the November Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook
The Kaisercraft papers are gorgeous and the Prima flowers compliment them perfectly. To start I've done a little random punching along the edges. Then using the Prima stamp in the kit I stamped here and there for touch more interest. To add more texture I used a script stencil and texture paste. I cut the bling flourish and placed them around the clusters.
Thanks so much for stopping in and letting me share with you! Hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. This one is beautiful too. Cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What kotyara (cat) - lovely !!! Page wonderful, Michelle !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeeee that photo, the flowers and the butterflies!!!!

    ReplyDelete