Thursday, May 1, 2014

Your life changed mine

Hi there everyone! I have a bit of exciting news and a layout to share today. I have been asked to join the design team for Black With Two. I'm really honored to be joining this group of crazy talented ladies. And I have my very first DT layout to share that I created using the May mood board that just went live.
And here's the page I created.
I used Authentique and Prima papers matted on plain black cardstock peeking through the punched border. I promise you that all the papers are black or varying shades of gray. The only white I used is the mat directly under the photo. I used modeling paste mixed with acrylic paint in Slate gray with a Prima stencil for some texture, then I added pearls to the stenciling for extra interest. The flowers are a mix of Prima, Petaloo, and a few from my stash. I pleated the gray ribbon then layered  it on top of the Maya Road trim, adding a bow and hummingbird charm to finish it off.
I hope you get the chance to join us. You have until the end of the month to link up your creation with us here. Thanks so much for dropping by! Hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Your layout is amazing as always! Love it! And I adore that photo! She has such a cute look on her face! Congrats to you on your new position!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on the DT!! That is AWESOME! I love love love your lo! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Michelle! I am in awe of your beautiful page! Absolutely stunning details and such a wonderful photo, too. And I want to wish you great big CONGRATS, too! So well deserved, my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete