About A Girl Challenge Blog is having a Design Team Call
They are a new challenge blog dedicated to getting those photos of our girls scrapped! To help them get off the ground and running they are going to need a Design Team and are holding their very first Design Team call. They are looking for about 6 talented committed scrapbookers to provide two layouts a month for our challenges. The term will run for a 6 month period from May 1st to October 1, 2013. Challenges will be provided to you well in advance. Here are the details:
Why apply for our team?
- To be inspired and to inspire others
- To be on the ground floor of an up and coming blog
- You will be a part of an amazing group of women and develop lifelong friendships with women from all over the world.
- Your work will be featured on Facebook and Pinterest.
What is expected of our Design Team?
- Complete 2 projects a month (you will be given challenges at least a month in advance).
- Comment on participants entries (THIS IS A MUST!). Any team member not adhering to this rule will be promptly removed from the team so please make sure you can do this before applying.
- Commit to a 6 month term (Beginning of May to the beginning of October)
- Keep an active blog that is updated frequently
- Post our challenge and your project on your blog on reveal day and link back to the About a Girl Challenge Blog.
How to apply:
- Leave a comment below indicating you would like to apply
- Tell me a little bit about yourself to include your style and whether or not you are on any other design teams. (no previous DT experience required)
- Provide links to your blog and any online galleries.
- Include 3 projects that best represent your style.
- Place our DT call on your blog to help get the word out.
- You MUST have a Facebook account as we will have a private DT group on Facebook
- Become a AAG follower