Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Me featured!?!

Hello there! Happy Wednesday! Today I received an email telling me that my layout had been featured at Imaginarium Designs. I couldn't believe it. The first time I upload a layout on their site and it's featured?! I'm tickled!

And then to make my day even better I get another email. This time from Colorful Creations, letting me know that my latest layout has been featured. I did this layout for their "Favorite things" challenge. I had to choose my favorite CC sketch and pick a favorite embellishment. This is the sketch I chose:
And my layout turned out like this:
I had the "Love" challenge over at Soul Scrappers that I was also wanting to enter. So armed with my sketch, photo, and now a theme I was ready. lol
I used Prima "Romance Novel" collection for this layout. I love this collection! And my favorite embellishment..flowers! Lots of flowers!
I distressed all my layers and did a little stamping on the background.
I added just a bit of gesso here and there.
For the chipboard I applied gesso, then light gold ink and topped it off with Tim Holtz "Rock Candy" for the aged crackle effect.
 
Thanks for stopping in and taking a peek! Have a terrific day!
 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your feature!!! Gorgeous projects. Love all your elements and you did fabulous with the Prima Collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the features! Very much deserved! Your layouts are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...Congrats, Michelle. Both your pages are fantastic!!! Love them... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your feature Michelle! So deserving with that gorgeous layout and all of it's wonderful details~ Thank you for your sweet comments on my Scraps of Elegance projects and for hopping along with us~ Renea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the feature. You do beautiful work Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! Your layout is wonderful and I love what you did with the chipboard!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the feature well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, congrats on the feature!! Such a beautiful page!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete