Friday, January 26, 2024

Let it Snow for Reneabouquets.com

 Good morning! Today I'm sharing a brand new layout that I created for Reneabouquets.com using some of the gorgeous products from the shop. I will post the list with direct links below. 

For this page I simply painted the chipboard white and while the paint was still wet I added glitter on top. I tucked a few chipboard snowflakes among the flowers in the clusters. I added two more snowflakes to the top and bottom of the frame, and then trailing down the right side to the title. I then added some Glitter Glass randomly to the clusters to mimic snow. 

A few close ups of the details. 

Here is the list of products that I used with direct links for your convenience. 

Thanks so very much for stopping by and letting me share with you today.  I hope you have a crafty week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment