Monday, October 30, 2023

Wicked for Reneabouquets

 Hello, howdy, hi! I'm so glad you stopped by today. I'm starting the week off with a new layout that I created for Reneabouquets. I have used a number of products from the shop and I will post the list with direct links below. Flowers and chipboard always make a beautiful setting for your photos. Don't you think so?

And here are a few close ups.
I hope you like it. Thank you for letting me share with you today. I appreciate you. 💜

Here is the list with direct links for your convenience.

Antique Linen Roses, Gardenias and Leaves Flower Set

Celestial Pink Roses and Leaves Mulberry Paper Flower Set

Beautiful Board Medium Shabby Halloween Cobweb Clock Chipboard

Beautiful Board Medium Cobweb Corners with Spiders Chipboard

Mini Black Mulberry Paper Roses and Leaves set

Mini Lavender Haze Mulberry Paper Roses and Leaves Flower Set

Black No Hole Glass Micro Beads

No hole Purple Glass Micro Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment