Friday, June 9, 2023

"All her dreams would come true" created for Reneabouquets.com

 Hello and happy Friday! Today I would love to share my latest layout for the amazing Reneabouquets.com.


For this layout I used papers from a.b. studio as the base. I fussy cut the floral border, inked the edges, and mounted it on cardboard for dimension. I then added a bit of stamping for interest. For the frames and hearts chipboard pieces I simply embossed them with some Tim Holtz distress embossing powder. The ivy flourishes were embossed in Moss green. 




If you are interested in the beautiful products created by Reneabouquets.com I used to create this layout I have the list below. 

Ivory Wide Embroidered Lace

Tiny Treasures Salted Caramel Premium Paper Glitter Glass Butterflies

Beautiful Board Elegant Ivy Flourishes

Beautiful Board Small Butterfly Flourish Frame

Beautiful Board Tiny Butterfly Flourish Frame

Beautiful Board Beautiful Bits Scroll Hearts

Soft Peach Roses and Leaves Mulberry flower set

Reneabouquets Vintage Trinket Set

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share with you today. Be sure to go check out the shop. She has so many gorgeous products to choose from. I hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment