Friday, April 22, 2016

For Reneabouquets

Good morning, lovely friends! Today I'd love to share my latest layout created for Reneabouquets Etsy and Reneabouquets.com
For this page I used a mixture of papers from Prima, Marion Smith, and Kaiser Craft with a Bo Bunny base. I started by applying a thin layer of clear gesso to the background. Once dried I added a bit of random stamping and some splatters of acrylic paint as well as Shimmerz Princess and Prima Color Bloom Plumeria. Next I added more texture with texture paste and two different stencils. While that was drying I began to build my photo mat layers, inking the edges for definition, and then matting them on cardboard for added dimension. After adhering my layers I starting filling in my design with a bunch of goodies from Reneabouquets. As a finishing touch I then added small pool/drips of the Plumeria to the design and then a few more splatters.
 Using gel medium and a spatula I applied the micro beads, scraping the background randomly for added texture and color.
Here is my supply list with direct links of Reneabouquet products I used for this page:
Prima Junkyard Findings Metal Trinkets Clock Hands

Thanks so much for dropping in and letting me share with you! I hope you have a creative day!

3 comments: