Saturday, October 10, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook Reveal

Fall, family, friendship, and love are in the air with our selection of kits this month, and we are so excited to show you! These kits are packed with beautiful designer papers and tons of coordinating embellishments. They are so fun and easy to create with. Today I have a couple of pages that I created using the Limited Edition kit to share with you. I absolutely loved working with the "Autumn Anthology" papers from Blue Fern Studios in this month's kit. They work so well with any theme.
 And my second layout.

Here's a look at the October Limited Edition kit.
My Creative Scrapbook is currently accepting new members. Subscription info can be found here.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow !!! I love those cute little legs very gently!
    As I guess - you born granddaughter (or grandchildren)? Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle. We featured your stunning layout on the Blue Fern Studios blog today. So glad to hear you loved working with the Autumn Anthology paper collection.

    ReplyDelete