Friday, April 3, 2015

Remember the Past for Reneabouquets

I hope everyone is enjoying their Good Friday. I have a lot of family events/obligations scheduled this weekend. They are really keeping me busy lol.  But first I have my latest page that I created for Reneabouquets using products from the shops that I'd love to share with you today. And I have my product list with direct links posted at the bottom.
I have used a mix of older Prima and Kaisercraft papers for this page, punching and/or distressing my layers, then adding some softness by tucking in the beautiful lace along the edges. I did a bit of stamping with a script stamp around the background, then using a stencil and texture paste I added just a little more interest and texture. Using a recycled lid and gesso, I added the rings. To darken my chipboard pieces I simply gave them a few quick sprays of the Tim Holtz distress spray in Walnut stain.
To add even more texture and detail I added seed beads to the flower clusters. Then to finish off the background I added some splatters.
To add just a bit more of a vintage feel I added two small key trinkets to the already gorgeous Lipstick Kisses butterflies. 
Products used from Reneabouquets:

Thanks so much for dropping by! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great !!! I really like your vintage, as modified butterfly. Cool !!!
    Lovely weekend in this wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, very beautiful page!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Michelle!! Love it!! Hugs Mary ~~ Abbygirlsb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully vintage! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the flowers and pearls!!!!

    ReplyDelete