Monday, March 9, 2015

True Beauty

Hello and happy Monday all! Today I'd love to share my inspiration page for the new sketch reveal at Let's Get Sketchy.
I had found the whole Heidi Swapp's Sugar Chic collection that I had hoarded away, and decided to use some of it for my take on the sketch. I love the colors in this collection. I turned the beautiful sketch counterclockwise to better work with the photo of my daughter.
I hope you get the chance to join us. You have until the end of the month to link up your projects here under the March week 2 link.
 Thanks so much for coming by! Have an amazing day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Michelle. Your daughter really is a beauty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the flowers and colors!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I love the way you used the sketch, and the flowers are gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I am always in awe of your work, you are just so innovative and creative!!!

    ReplyDelete