Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Final post for Stick It Down

Good morning! It's reveal time at Stick It Down and I have my inspiration page to share with you that I based off the sketch.
I kept my design simple and as close to the sketch as possible. I simply flipped the sketch, did a little stamping, splattering, and paper tearing. Quick and simple, while using up some of my older stash- yay! I love when that happens =)
And here's our sketch.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a creative day!

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, live how you brought I to the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a cute photo !!! wonderful and charming Page, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Michelle! And such a cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty, pretty page! Perfectly perfect....such sweet photo's too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete