With a design set in my mind I went to work. I started by tearing the bottom edge of the background then added some inking, stamping, and splatters of white acrylic paint as well as the Cornflower chalk mist from the kit. Once that dried I distressed the edges, then used a border punch here and there. I cut and distressed a few layers to place under the photo, and added some dimension by affixing a piece of cardboard underneath. I added the embossed arrow sticker from the kit (also matted on a cardboard strip) to each side of the photo. I made a tag from the Petaloo flower package and placed it under the photo. Then I created some flower clusters using flowers I had left over from the July kit "Enchanted" as well as a few from my stash. To create a bit more texture and interest on the background I added some of the tattered mica fragments that comes in the "messy" kit. I simply swiped liquid glue with my finger in random areas and then sprinkled the mica fragments over it.
Frosted Design's Store: