Monday, June 9, 2014

Live. Laugh. Love

Good morning all! It's Monday and that means another reveal has gone live at Let's Get Sketchy. And here's my inspiration page based off this week's sketch.
I used papers from Bo Bunny's C'est La Vie collection with just a bit of random stamping to the background using some Glitz Design stamps. The border punch I used on a couple of the layers is from EK called Swiss cheese. The large lily is an older one from Prima, the rest of the flowers are from my stash. The laces and pearls are from my stash as well. I found the little domino pieces at Hobby Lobby and thought they would work well with these papers as a fun element since the paper had dominoes on it also. 
And here's our fabulous sketch designed by Tabitha Triplett that I turned counterclockwise once. 
Now it's your turn and you have until the end of June to link your projects up here. Thanks for popping in today! Hope you have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. Michelle what a great LO - I love how you incorporated the domino game pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always!!! Love the little domino pieces.

    Xx Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooo gorgeous! I love love love love the colors, the flowers and the butterflies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with the sketch! The layers on this layout are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I passed on these papers but now seeing what you have done... boy do I wish I had picked them up. Great twist on the sketch. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow you have done such an awesome layout here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout Michelle! Such a pretty girl! Love all the blossoms and butterflies fluttering about!

    ReplyDelete