Saturday, March 15, 2014

I am...

Good morning! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. The sun's shining and the weather's getting warm again here so I plan to spend some much needed time outdoors today. But first I want to share the sketch reveal that has gone live today at Colorful Creations and my inspiration page based from the fabulous sketch.
I mixed papers from Kaisercraft's Basecoat and 75 Cents for this page. The planks on the Basecoat paper I cut to varying lengths, then sort of pinked the edges with my scissors. I did some stamping to the background with one of my floral Glitz Designs stamps. It's one of my favorites, but I've had it forever and can't remember which collection it's for. The larger flowers are Prima and the rest are stash flowers. I used rhinestones by Molossi for a little bling. And the lace, thread, and buttons are all from my stash. 
And here's our fabulous sketch designed by Brenshevia.
You have until the end of the month to link up your creations here. I hope you get the chance to join us. Thanks so much for coming by! Hope you have a happy, scrappy weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors, the strips and the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mixture of Kaisercraft papers... This is TRULY GORGEOUS Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of papers & your flower
    clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful page Michelle. I love the bow with lace and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty Michelle! Beautiful photo! Love the blossoms and rhinestones sprinkled about!

    ReplyDelete