Thursday, February 20, 2014

You are my favorite

Hello all! Hope you're having a great week so far. I finally got a minute to play with a couple challenge sites this week. It feels really good to just play around and not worry about assignments once in awhile doesn't it? Here's one of the pages that I was able to create and use up some more of my older stash.

 For this page I used "Yours Truly" and "Be Mine" collections from E.P. I was inspired by the color challenge #25 at S.W.A.T.  which was black & white with one other color. I chose to use pink. And the Lasting Memories challenge #178 "love is in the air" using the word love and something with wings. I chose butterflies for my wings.
And even though it's not my week at Let's Get Sketchy I loved this week's sketch, so I used it as a basis for my page design.
Thanks for popping in! Have an awesome day!

13 comments:

  1. I love all your layers and OF COURSE I love pink! Thanks for linking up over at SWAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Michelle! I love those pp's and your embellishments! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wonderful page! I have a feeling of warm, light, spring breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet layout! Love the blooms and butteflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout and your older stash looks lovely! It must feel good to use it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. again a beautiful layout Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous layout!
    love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty Michelle! Love all the beautiful blossoms and pretty butterflies fluttering about!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful LO, love the layering behind the photo. Love how the LO is off center. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with this page, the black/white/pink and the flowery goodness are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories. your layout is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty LO!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete