Friday, October 11, 2013

Good mornin'

Good morning all! It's reveal time for sketch #70 at Keeping the Best. Here's the new sketch to inspire you
For my page I mirrored the sketch 
I hand stiched my sunburst on the background then played with a little gesso, random masking, and stamping. I used scraps from the "Origins" collection from Basic Grey, along with doilies, washi tape, and misc. tags for my layers. I crumpled them up a bit for more dimension, inking the edges in black for definition. Finishing it off with a few splatters of Tattered Angels in Sun Sisters and Black Magic.
Now it's your turn, what will you create from the sketch? Remember to link back to us here. I can't wait to see your creations. Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

5 comments:

  1. I love this layout Michelle! This is a favorite for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waoooooo fantastic work !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Michelle! That photo is amazing! Love all the flowers and butterflies! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a wonderful page, the photo is amazing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WaaaW!!! Wonderful layout, Michelle! I love it!sunset on the amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete