Monday, March 25, 2013

A frozen beauty

Happy Monday! It's time for a new reveal at Let's Get Sketchy. This week we are including a color challenge along with a fun sketch. Here's my take on the fabulous sketch and color requirement...
I used a mix of Kaisercraft and Heidi Grace papers. The flowers I picked up at Michael's back in November, the red glittery leaves and berries are from floral sprays that I cut apart.The ribbons and lace are from my stash. And the cute little bird is from Prima.
I water distressed and inked the top layer of my background with Donna Salazar mix media ink in Jasmine, then splattered lightly with white and green acrylic paints.
And here is this week's fun sketch and the color scheme...

 Thanks so much for coming by and letting me share my latest page with you. To see all the beautiful inspiration the rest of the DT has created, please head on over to Let's Get Sketchy. Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning layout Michelle. My favourite for the week no doubt. The photo alone is breath taking. And the rest is just perfectly complimenting to us. Gorgeous work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo with the berries and how you framed it Michelle! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this layout! What a gorgeous job and that photo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, it's almost magical!!! Love it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love all the flowers and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! You have matched the beautiful photo perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a Pretty PRETTY layout Michelle...

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous, love the details, very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a super layout here, wrote to you on SB already. Love how you incorparate the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this layout is so beautiful and you totally nailed the colors, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Какая красивая палитра!!! Очень здорово!!!

    ReplyDelete