Sunday, October 28, 2012

You Are A Wonderful Miracle

Good Morning! Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday! Today I wanted to share a page that I've done as my entry for the Round Robin at Flying Unicorn as well as the color challenge #14 at Color Me Scrappy . This is my first time joining in on a Round Robin and I have to say the anticipation and my nerves were killing me. I didn't know what to expect, I just knew that when it came to my turn I didn't want to disappoint my team. I'm so glad that when it was my turn it just clicked... I knew exactly what I wanted do for my page. It just fell into place thank goodness. I used Prima's Zephyr Collection pattern papers, trinkets, notecards, as well as the wood embellishments. I thought this line worked perfectly for the color challenge at Color Me Scrappy.

I distressed and inked all my layers. I also used Martha Stewart "Cherish" and "Vintage Floral" border punches on a couple of layers. There's also some masking with a Prima's "Poppies and Peonies" mask and gesso on the background and some layers. The flowers are a mixture of Manor House, Prima, and some I've had in my stash.


The chipboard I sponged a couple layers of gesso, then randomly stamped gold to give it a gilded kind of look. Then I glued seed beads randomly to give a little more texture and interest.



I threaded a strand of pearls through the pale yellow doily. The butterflies have yellow stickles to dress them up a little. Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share my page with you. I really appreciate your time and comments. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful! There are so many details to take in. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Love it! Thanks for playing along with CMS!

    ReplyDelete