Thursday, August 23, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy DT call

There is currently a DT call going on at Let's Get Sketchy. The DT call is running for one week; you have until Saturday the 26th to answer the call if you're interested. The DT term will run from Sept. 1st thru Mar.1st with your first layout due Monday Sept. 3rd. It sounds like a really fun opportunity for two lucky people.
Here is the sketch they provided for the call:
 
 
For my layout I turned the sketch 180 and used a chipboard frame inplace of the second photo.
 
 
 
 
I muted the colors of the patterned papers with some gesso and tattered angels spray mists. I did a little masking with the gesso as well, then sponged  the tattered angels over it to help it blend into the layout somewhat. TFLLet's Get Sketchy

3 comments:

  1. beautiful page, i love the vintage look of this. Thanks for applying with LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to pop in and see your blog! What a gorgeous layout. I just love the details. Thanks for applying for our team at LGS! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! Love the soft feel of your layout! Thanks for applying to join our LGS team! Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete