Saturday, February 9, 2013

Our pride and joy

Hello, everyone! Today I'm sharing a layout that I've done for the February challenge at Unique Crafter's Challenge.
The challenge is to use fabric and/or lace on your project. How easy is that!?! I almost always use lace somewhere on my projects. I'm also entering this in the inspiration challenge at Colorful Creations. Here's what I came up with this time...
I used a crochet doily, lace, cheese cloth, and some of my flowers are fabric. The papers are from Pink Paislee "Spring Jubilee" collection. I love the bright, fun colors. I'm sooo ready for spring! I did a little masking using moldeling paste and a mask that I picked up at Home Depot for just a couple of dollars. I love a deal =)
The wood elements are from KaiserCraft. A little gesso here and there.
 The flowers are a mixture of Prima, Petaloo, and some from my stash that I had cut from a few branches that I got from Hobby Lobby.
Thanks so much for coming by and spending some of your Saturday with me! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely page, love the doily and clusters of flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. I love the Spring colors. Thanks for sharing at Unique Crafter.

    ReplyDelete