Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A perfect day with you

Hello! Today I'm sharing a new page that I've done for the Color Me Scrappy challenge #29. The challenge is to use the sketch and color combo they have selected. Here's the color combo...
And the sketch...


This is what I came up with...
(Sorry for the glare on the right photo) I really have a thing for bows right now so I ended using them instead of the banner between the photos. I don't think that I had ever done a green layout before, but I really had fun with this one.
 I sprayed the Dusty Attic leaf chippies with Tattered Angel's English Ivy. I did some masking on the background , then spritzed it with Tattered Angel's in Little Sprout.
 The cute Dusty Attic Watering can chippie I painted with Golden Brown Metallic acrylic paint. I think it has almost a bronze look to it. And I used Tiger's Eye beads on the butterfly.
Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate your time and comments! Have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. This is so GORGEOUS! Love the bow in between! Thanks for playing along with CMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Michelle!! Love the touch of purple with the green!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Michelle! I love the sweet photos and all the pretty blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle! Your page is just beautiful and your used of the colors is wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us at Color Me Scrappy. And thanks for visiting my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So delightful and beautiful! You used those lovely Spring colors and sketch wonderfully! So many sweet details and excellent design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job with the colors! Your layout is so lovely! Such adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete