Monday, February 25, 2013

Look at you

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope everyone got to enjoy their weekend.It's a brand new reveal at Let's Get Sketchy! This is the page that I've created for this week based off the sketch...
For this page I used My Mind's Eye paper that I layered over a piece of teal cardstock that I had punched with Martha Stewart's punch "Vintage Teardrop". And then I layered that on a piece of Glitz Design paper. I misted the background with Tattered Angels' "Lemon Zest". The rhinestone swirl is by Kaisercraft. The flowers, lace, stick pin, and ribbon are from my stash.
And here is the fabulous sketch for this week...
Thanks for coming by! I really appreciate your time and support!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Perfect! beautiful baby girl! great combination of colors, really like the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Michelle! I love your feminine touches. What a precious baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the sketch..the colors and patterns combined are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not really fond of the sketch, but what you created is beautiful. Love the colors, the LO, the photos...everything! Looks like you are a pro at the "blog" stuff. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete