Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Forgotten

Good morning, Everyone! Michelle here with you again today. I have my latest creation that I made using this month's gorgeous kit "Enchanted" from the Frosted Designs Store, as well as a quick tutorial on another technique for using the Distress Crackle Paint that comes in the kit.
Check out How to Age Your Chipboard by Michelle McDonald on Snapguide.
Here's my page using those beautiful Bo Bunny papers and my aged chipboard pieces.
Here's a few close-ups of the details.
And a view of the dimension on this page.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a creative day!
Products used from the Frosted Designs Store:


5 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the flowers and the butterflies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tut Michelle! I love that crackle paint too! This lo is just incredibly gorgeous, just bursting with pretty flowers, really love it.
    Just love that angel photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle your L.O. is simply stunning!!! I love your distressing and your flower clusters! Thank you so much for your tutorial! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously in love with this page! The colors, the picture, everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, this photo is so amazing! Is it a cemetery statue? The layout is superb too!

    ReplyDelete