Friday, July 11, 2014

A new set of tags

Hello and happy Friday all! Today I'm sharing a set of gift tags that I created this week. I was motivated by the current challenge over at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge blog. I've only recently started making tags of my own, this is just my second set. I think I was intimidated by working with such a small space. Thank goodness I got over that, they really are fun to do. I've been creating two at a time, they just might be addicting.
I started with Kraft paper as my base on both and used patterned paper from Friday the Thirteenth. I dug through my stash of laces, stamps, and flowers and went to work. Even though I did these together and I keep calling them a set I wanted them to have different looks. The tea stained roses are looking a bit darker than they are IRL. They actually have a pinkish tone to them. Isn't the little birdcage cute? I've been hoarding it for a while, now it's found a home.

Thanks so much for dropping in and letting me share these with you. I truly appreciate your time and lovely comments. Hope you have a delightful weekend!


12 comments:

  1. They are really beautiful Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon. . .be still my beating heart! These are lovely. I'm sure thankful I don't have to pick a favorite because they are both so well done! Lovely work! Thanks so much for sharing your hoard and talent with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous! Tag! You're It! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags just speak to me! Love the pretty flowers and those butterflies.....Wow! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the flowers and butterflies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tags! Gorgeous blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Hoarders!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tags..you're right..they're addicting! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, these are stunning, the flowers and butterflies are beautiful! So glad you joined us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous. ~Diane GDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. My jaw is on the floor! I don't even have an adjective to describe what I feel about these! I am blown away by your creativity and your style! I am....well and truly in love with these! Thanks so much for playing along with us a Craft Hoarders Anonymous! Please come and play often!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, laa, laa...amazing, just love them all. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers! These tags are wonderful! I love all the texture and dimension you built in and your use of the embellishments is spot on. Just pure eye candy! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge 11!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please contact me if you wish to guest DT for Craft Hoarders. stengelgloria@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete