Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Sketch #536 from Sketches In Thyme

 Hello, my creative friends! Today I'm thrilled to share my interpretation of sketch #536 over at Sketches In Thyme Facebook group. When I seen the sketch I knew it would work perfectly with the layout I had done back in May of my daughter's graduation photos. 

I did a lot of fussy cutting for this one. Starting with the black shapes on the background from an older Vicki Boutin line "Wildflower & Honey". I also cut some of the flowers, leaves, and little bees from another paper in that line so that it would tie in with the other layout. I used the same stencil and continued with the splatters on the background so that it looks like a 2 page layout now. Here are a couple close ups of the details.


And here's the wonderful sketch I based my layout off of.


Thanks so very much for taking the time to come by and allowing me to share with you today! I appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment