Monday, October 26, 2015

Perfect for LGS

Happy Monday everyone! It's time for a new sketch reveal at Let's Get Sketchy and I have my inspiration page to share with you.
It's a quick and  easy page that I created. Not all my layers ended up as tilted as the sketch, but I'm happy with the end result. For this page I started by distressing my layers, stamping randomly, and then adding splatters to the background. I mounted the photo mat layers on a regular piece of cardboard for dimension, then mounted the photo on a thin piece of cardboard before adhering it to the page. Once the embellishments were in place I covered the photo and gave the page a few more splatters of the acrylic paint in black and banana cream.
And here's this week's sketch that I turned for my page.
Now it's your turn! Thanks so much for coming by! Hope you have a creative day!

2 comments: